This model was loosely inspired by a model I saw in the Trash Bash Bits group on Facebook. The original was made from a fly-swatter. It wasn’t quite what I had imagined but it sparked an idea.
The first iteration looked like this.
There were some issues, some of which I addressed in the next iteration.
The next iteration was like this.
Comparison shot of the two. You can see I have added some extra detailing to the cabin roof.
Iteration two with cargo and kitten for scale.
Iteration three will elimate these issues and hopefully be the final model.
Just one minor adjustment, just extending a cut line by two millimetres, and it’s ready to roll. I already have an order for three, so not too shabby.