Before you read any further please watch this instructional video.
Part of this year’s aim is to finish off any half done projects. There are quite a few. One I had started about four (or more) years ago was to make a Heroquest board. I had acquired the components eight years ago from EBay. Four years I laser etched the board double size. That took about seven hours. Then over the years I made doors and 3D printed the player characters.
Here is a progress report.
I will keep you updated with further progress reports.
There will be updates on my: SpaceHulk, Bloodbowl and Battlefleet Gothic. One day.
It always was such a great game. My son remembers it so fondly he has bought it for his own two boys.